03 – 08 November 2017
Spots left: 3
The South Moravian Region (Jihomoravský kraj) is located in the southeast of the Czech Republic. South Moravia is a small paradise in the center of Europe, a picturesque region on the border with Austria and Slovakia. The second, unofficial, name of the region is “Czech Tuscany”, because of the smooth lines of fields reminding the hills of Tuscany and the foothills of the Austrian Alps. Almost all the land in that area is sown with agricultural crops: rapeseed, corn, wheat. As you know, the fields should rest, and the same wheat is sown on different sites at different times. Therefore, every year in the same place you can make unique footage. Moravia – a wine region, in addition to fields with lands, the photographers are waiting for the extensive areas of the rows of vineyards which are especially interesting for shooting in autumn because of colours.
Imagine the wavy meadows and rows of vineyards of South Moravia, colorful and even-defined fields, neat little houses and ancient gardens and castles, picturesque hills, rises and rocky terrain of the White Carpathians and Pálava. This trip is for you if you are interested in taking pictures of amazing landscapes and mysterious places where crowds of tourists do not go. Minimalism in the landscape, a telephoto zoom lens photography and architecture of a cozy villages, finding the right point of shooting, as well as the right time, tips for processing the material, instructions and master classes – this is what awaits you in the photo tour of South Moravia.
Meetup at Prague Airport, transfer to our hotel for one night. Evening shooting from Letna park (Letenské sady) with beatiful sunset view of all the bridges of the Vltava river. Dinner all together with the group.
Morning shooting in Prague from Charles Bridge. Transfer to the town of Kizhov located in the heart of Moravian beauties. Evening shooting near the city and tasting wonderful Moravian wines and, of course, the world-famous Czech beer.
Shooting purple sunsets and sunrises in the most picturesque landscapes of the Czech Tuscany. We devote daytime to rest and post-processing workshops. Then we’ll be off to the blooming fields again to catch the last rays of the evening sun.
Our workshop is over, we’re packing our bags and depart to Prague Airport.
Included in the price:
– accommodation with breakfast
– instructions and master-classes
Not included in the price:
– airfare to and from Prague
– visa (if applicable)
– singe supplement (€200)
– meals; we will visit cafes and restaurants, where you can choose food for every taste and purse, there are no restrictions. In my experience, 20-40 euros per day will be enough.
– medical travel insurance
– personal expenses (alcohol, souvenirs, etc.)
What to bring
– DSLR camera with tripod and remote shutter release
– A wide angle lens. For example, Nikkor 14-24 or Canon 16-35. Best lens for use in wide-angle scenes or architecture photography
– A middle-zoom lens such as a 24-70 mm
– A telephoto zoom lens, such as a 70-200 mm, 300 mm with 1.5 TC or 500 mm, 600 mm are highly recommended for this photo tour
– Casual clothes for dinners and lunches and photography workshops at South Moravia region
– Waterproof and windproof jacket (consider the average temperature +5 – +10 C at nights and +10 – +20 C during the daytime)
– Waterproof pants
– Warm jacket and thermal pants
– Wellingtons or fishing boots (because of wet grass in the mornings)
A good offer, but does not suit you personally? Will be useful to friends! Share via your favorite social network by clicking the button below.